Africa's Best Organics Olive Oil Conditioning No Lye Relaxer System Regular
For Silkier, Softer, Straighter, Healthy-Looking Hair
Welcome to an improved No-Lye Relaxer with the ultimate in Organic conditioning. Organic by Africa Best Olive Oil relaxer System goes beyond relaxing by reaching a higher level of conditioning and miniaturization. Formulated with the age old properties of extra virgin Olive Oil, organic By Africa Best helps repair, Rebuild and Restore your hair, while giving it added strength, shine and softness. With the benefits of extra virgin Olive Oil and Organic Conditioning, you'll experience the ultimate in Healthier-Looking, Softer, Silkier, Straighter hair.
Also contains: Shea Butter, Tea Tree Oil, Silk Protein, Cholesterol, Egg Protein, Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E, Carrot Oil, Mink Oil, Honey, Herbs.
1. DO YOU HAVE EVERYTHING YOU NEED?
2. DO A STRAND TEST BEFORE RELAXING:Before every relaxer application, Strand test your hair no matter how many times you have relaxed before. Here's how:Take a small section of your hair from the back of your hair line. Mix activator (step 1) and Creme Relaxer (step 2) according to Mixing Instructions. Apply mixture evenly on unrelaxed area of hair.After 8 minutes, smooth hair with even strokes. leave mixture on hair for recommended time and continue to smooth. (refer to timing guide) With warm water, thoroughly remove relaxer mixture from your hair. Apply a small amount of neutralizing shampoo (step 3) with color change. Lather and rinse shampoo from your hair strands. Pink lather means relaxer is still on your hair. When the shampoo is completely white all the relaxer is rinse from your hair.Gently Stretch strands. If you hair breaks easily, Do not relax your hair.If strand is not straight enough, increase smoothing frequency for greater straightness. DO NOT exceed time guide for your hair type.If skin allergy or irritation occurs DO NOT RELAX YOUR HAIR.
3. HOW TO MIX ACTIVATOR AND CREME RELAXER IMPORTANT: Activator Liquid must be mixed with creme relaxer before applying to hair.Use the wooden spatula to make a hollow center in the creme relaxer jar. Pour entire contents of activator bottle into creme relaxer jar. Mix vigorously until mixture is creamy and uniform in color.
4. RELAXER APPLICATIONCarefully detangle your hair with a large comb, being careful not to aggravate the scalp. part your hair into 4 sections, down the middle and from ear to ear.Out on protective glovesSet timer as indicated by your strand test and the timing guide.start applying the relaxer creme in the back sections. Make small 1/4 inch partings and apply relaxer with the back of the wide tooth comb or with your fingers. Complete each section and leave the hair line edges for last. APPLICATION MUST BE COMPLETED WITH IN 5 TO 8 MINUTES. RETOUCH UP: Apply only to the New Growth.
5. SMOOTHING Smoothing your hair improves straightening. Use your fingers or the back of a wide tooth comb to smooth your hair. Use short, firm strokes and follow the natural pattern of your hair. For retouching new growth, limit smoothing to new growth only. Check, the timing chart for the recommended smoothing time for your hair type and consider the amount of time you smoothed during your strand test.
6. RINSING RELAXER WITH WATERThoroughly rinse your hair with warm water to remove all of the creme
Processing, Shipping, Exchanges & Returns
Order Processing TimeOrders are processed within 1-4 business days of the order being placed.Same Day ShippingSame Day Shipping applies to orders that are placed by 1pm ET on a business day.Orders placed on Saturday, Sunday or on a holiday will ship the following business day.Needed By DateOrder Shipping''On Order" items ship within 7 business days of being ordered.''Special Order" items ship within 10-20 business days of being ordered.Canada Post Delivery Methods & TimesExpedited delivery times is shown on map below.Xpresspost delivery time is 1-3 business days.Priority delivery is 1-2 business day.Shipping Delivery times listed DO NOT include the processing time.
Exchanges can be made within 7 days of an order being delivered.
Returns can be made within 14 days of an order being delivered.
ATTENTION: This colour chart is for reference only.Individual companies may vary slightly in color.To view company specific charts click here.Click colour swatch to expand.
Side by Side, Piano & Streaked Mixes
Neon, Specials & Highlights
Ombre, Sombre, Two Tone & Top + Bottom Mixes