Bigen Semi Permanent Hair Color - PL3 Plum
Bigen's oil-rich, moisturizing formula nourishes hair as you color. Contains Coconut, Argan and Maracu, with no ammonia or peroxide.
Safe for all hair types including chemically treated and relaxed hair. Leaves hair shiny, soft and beautiful. Excellent Gray Coverage!
- Long lasting color with shiny sleek results
- Ammonia and hydrogen peroxide-free
- Effective color depositing; minimal dripping
- Safe to use immediately after chemical services
Colour results may vary depending on original hair color and texture.
This product is designed to cover grays. It will not lighten hair.
WHY IS THIS NECESSARY?
All permanent hair colours, including Bigen, require a preliminary skin test before each use. Your body constitution and condition change everyday. Allergic reactions can occur depending on the constitution of the day of use.
Please make sure that you do skin test 48 hours before each use, even if you have been coloring for years without any problems. If you notice any signs of burning, swelling, redness or irritation on your skin during these 48 hours, do not use the product.
HOW TO PERFORM A SKIN TEST - SEMI-PERMANENT
- Cleanse a small area of skin on the inner bend of your elbow and pat-dry.
- Dispense a few drops of Bigen Semi-Permanent color in a non-metallic bowl or cup.
- Apply the mixture to the test area with a cotton swab. Allow the area to dry and leave undisturbed for 48 hours.
- If you notice any signs of burning, swelling, redness or irritation during those 48 hours, you must not use Bigen. If there is no reaction in 48 hours, you can proceed to color your hair.
Always read the instructions provided in the box thoroughly before use
Read the Instructions provided in the box thoroughly before use.
- Complete the skin allergy test 48 hours before each application.
- GLOVES are recommended.
- Cover shoulders with a TOWEL or CAPE.
- Be sure hair is clean and free of styling product build-up.
- To prevent staining, apply COLD CREAM around your ears, hairline and the nape of your neck.
- Quickly apply a generous amount of Bigen Semi-Permanent Hair Colour directly from the bottle to shampooed, towel-dried hair.
- For best results, use entire bottle to ensure hair is saturated.
- If you are partially gray haired, start application where the hair is most gray.
- Comb through the hair to ensure every hair-strand is thoroughly covered with mixture.
- Process hair for 25 minutes at room temperature.
- Check color development several times by wiping a strand of your hair with a cotton ball or paper tissue to adjust your developing time. Freshly relaxed hair may require less time.
- For longer-lasting results, place plastic cap over hair and process under a warm dryer for 10 minutes, then allow to cool for 5 minutes. Heat is not recommended for freshly relaxed hair.
- Once desired color is obtained, proceed to rinse your hair.
- Rinse hair thoroughly with warm water until water runs clear, then style as usual.
- Use a conditioner specifically for color-treated or damaged hair.
TIPS FOR BIGEN SEMI-PERMANENT HAIR COLOR
- Can be used immediately following a relaxer.
- Colour can be used directly from bottle.
- Wear gloves during application of color.
- Shampoo and towel dry the hair before the color application. No additional shampooing is required after processing.
- If using with dryer heat, allow color to cool down for about 5 minutes before rinsing.
- A processing cap is recommended during dryer use.
- Start application around hair line and where the hair is most grey.
- Pre lightening before coloring will make color more intense.
- Saturate color well and comb through to ends rinse well.
- In between coloring always use moisture shampoos.
- Colours will not fade green or off tone.
- Excellent for restoring sheen and shine to dull dry hair.
IMPORTANT: Hair color products can cause an allergic reaction, which in certain rare cases may be severe. If you have ever experienced any allergic reaction following use of a coloring product, do not use this product.
CONDUCT A SKIN ALLERGY TEST 48 HOURS BEFORE EACH USE OF THIS PRODUCT BY APPLYING A SMALL AMOUNT TO INSIDE OF ELBOW. IF DURING 48 HOURS YOU DO NOT NOTICE ANY SIGNS OF BURNING, SWELLING, REDNESS OR IRRITATION, YOU CAN USE THIS PRODUCT.
Water, Propylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-25, Diglycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Oleth-10, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Glycol Distearate, Beeswax, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Honey, Disodium EDTA, Ethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Basic Blue 99, Disperse Black 9, Disperse Violet 1, HC Blue No.2, HC Red No.1, HC Yellow No.4.