Bigen Vivid Shades Semi Permanent Hair Color - EG3 Emerald Green
Bigen's oil-rich, moisturizing, anti-breakage formula nourishes hair as you color. Contains Shea Butter and Coconut oil with no ammonia or peroxide. Safe for lightened and relaxed hair.
Leaves hair shiny, soft and beautiful.
Works Best on Pre-Lightened Hair.
- Effective depositing action
- Even coverage
- Shinier and sleeker results
- Moisturized with more body (elasticity)
- Hair is softer
- Minimal dripping (controlled viscosity)
- Less staining on skin/scalp
- Easier to wipe off skin
Complete Skin Allergy Test
WHY IS THIS NECESSARY?
All permanent hair colours, including Bigen, require a preliminary skin test before each use. Your body constitution and condition change everyday. Allergic reactions can occur depending on the constitution of the day of use.
Please make sure that you do skin test 48 hours before each use, even if you have been coloring for years without any problems. If you notice any signs of burning, swelling, redness or irritation on your skin during these 48 hours, do not use the product.
HOW TO PERFORM A SKIN TEST - SEMI-PERMANENT
- Cleanse a small area of skin on the inner bend of your elbow and pat-dry.
- Dispense a few drops of Bigen Semi-Permanent color in a non-metallic bowl or cup.
- Apply the mixture to the test area with a cotton swab. Allow the area to dry and leave undisturbed for 48 hours.
- If you notice any signs of burning, swelling, redness or irritation during those 48 hours, you must not use Bigen. If there is no reaction in 48 hours, you can proceed to color your hair.
Always read the instructions provided in the box thoroughly before use
For best results, pre-lighten hair to a light blonde using Bigen Powder Bleach and Bigen 20 Volume Cream Developer.
Apply directly from bottle to freshly shampooed, towel-dried hair.
Comb through to ensure color is completely and evenly saturated.
Process for 25 minutes at room temperature. No dryer needed.
Rinse hair in cool water until water runs clear.
Do not shampoo!
Apply Bigen Conditioner and rinse.
Style as usual.
Colour will fade gradually with each shampoo.
Water, Propylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-25, Diglycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Oleth-10, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Glycol Distearate, Fragrance, Salicylic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Citrate Dihydrate, Beeswax, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Honey, Basic Blue 75
This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation on certain individuals and a preliminary test according to accompanying directions should first be made. This product must not be used for dyeing the eyelashes or eyebrows; to do so may cause blindness.
A skin allergy test must be conducted 48 hours before each time you color your hair. Remember to arrange your purchase so that you have your products 2 days ahead of time.