DAX Petroleum Jelly
DAX Petroleum Jelly is a premium quality, pure white, all purpose lubricant. It is ideal for application on skin irritation, chapped hands and great for make-up removal.
· Petrolatum ‚¬€? Skin protectant, creates an occlusive barrier to lock in moisture.
· Use on dry elbows and knees to lock in moisture and soften skin.
· Use on clean wounds to prevent bacteria and other germs from getting in.
· Use at night to help remove makeup.
· Use on chapped lips to prevent cracking and lock moisture in.
· Use between diaper changes to protect baby's bottom from diaper rash.
· Smooth a little on pulse points to prolong the scent of your perfume.
· Shine your shoes and leather.
· Coat feet with some petroleum jelly and put socks on overnight to soften calluses and soothe dryness.
· Use as a lubricant for massages.
· Apply to eyelids before eye shadow to make your favorite eye shadow pop.
· Rub some on light bulb threads for easy removal later.
· Put a little on squeaky hinges to stop squeaking.
· Prevent the cap from sticking on your super glue or nail polish by applying a thin layer on the threads.
· Apply along your hairline before dying your hair to prevent unwanted skin dying.
· Apply to fresh burns. Because it creates an occlusive barrier, it will trap the heat from the burn and can make it much more painful.
· Use with latex. Petroleum products weaken and can break down latex.
· Ingest, apply directly to eyes or use near open flame. It is flammable at extremely high temperatures