Flawless Edge Control Gel
Set, coil, twist or smooth your hair into place with this lightweight cream-gel. Non-tacky, non-sticky formula distributes evenly and dries with a flexible, crunch-free hold for lasting definition and control. Hydration is sealed, shine is enhanced, and non-flaking holding agents keep style in place to combat flyaways and humidity. Our perfect blend of Marula, Argan and Avocado Oils provide extra conditioning and make styles soft, brushable and shiny.
- Light, flexible hold that doesn't dry crunchy or sticky
- Lock and twist, braids, edges, heated or heat-free sets
- Control unrurly frizz
- Argan Oil - Improves hair strength, repairs damage and restores shine and softness
- Marula Oil - Highly concentrated with essential fatty acids, antioxidants and omegas
- Avocado Oil - Strengthens hair against breakage and binds split ends together
- Naturally Derived Hair Fixative - Humidity resistant film former that smooths down split ends and tames frizz and flyaways
- Humectants - Rejuvenates, hydrates and makes the hair more pliable
- Pea Protein - Delivers essential amino acids for increased hydration and elasticity
Apply a small amount of Edge Control Gel to edges of dry, styled hair to smooth down flyways, creating a clean, polished look - smooth hair into place with a brush or comb.
This versatile styling gel is great for adding a flexible hold to your rod sets and twist outs. Apply a pea-sized amount to ends for styles that look flawless even days later!
Water(Aqua), PVP, Maltodextrin/VP Copolymer, PEG-8, Maltodextrin, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Hydrolyzed Pea Protein, Hydrolyzed Pea Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Raphanus Sativus (Radish) Root Extract, Sorbitol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Cellulose, Carbomer, PEG-45M, Silica, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Acetete, Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance(Parfum), Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Limonene, Hydroxycitronellal.