Janet Collection Unprocessed 100% Remy Virgin Brazilian Hair - Natural
Comes in Bundle or Plastic Package
100% Natural Virgin Remy, Unprocessed Human Hair.
Easier For Dyeing.
Bouncy And Shine Texture.
Easy Styling and Long Life.
Hesrchy Hair And Easy To Care.
Live Cuticle- Chemical FREE.
Can Be Curled. straightened, And Dyed.
2 Packs Necessary For Full Head.
How To Care for your Unprocessed Remy, Unprocessed Hair
Washing & Conditioning your Remy, Unprocessed Hair
- Wash and condition your hair with a rich moisturizing shampoo and conditioner
- We recommend using moisturizing shampoo and conditioner for normal to dry hair.
- Brush and detangle hair before applying shampoo
- When washing and conditioning your Remy, Unprocessed hair, DO NOT tussle or pile hair on top of your head as this creates tangles
- Gently shampoo and condition the hair by rubbing in one direction, root to tip works best
- Rinse thoroughly to prevent product build-up which can lead to tangling
- To keep hair in tiptop shape use a simple deep conditioner or hot oil treatment once every two weeks
- Treatments can be done more or less often depending on what products, chemicals or styling methods used on hair.
- Use an old clean t-shirt or paper towel to dry the hair.
- T-shirts and paper towels absorb just enough water from the hair strands to allow for maximum absorption of hair products.
- They also leave the hair strands flat and smooth making it easier to curl and keep curls intact.
- Towels are too heavy for the delicate fibers of the hair
- Towels will over dry the hair striping it of essentials moisture and oils
- Towels also cause friction and tend to leave knots in the hair